Lean Manufacturing Training Series – Virtual Training for You and Your Team: Session 6 – Setup Reduction
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Session 6 – Setup Reduction
As customers reduce run sizes and introduce variation, the production process needs to become more flexible and responsive to customer requirements, making for more changeovers and setups and increasing expense. This makes it imperative that the time required for changeover be reduced or eliminated to the extent possible. Learn how to conduct a quick changeover/setup reduction event with your team.
- Customized virtual, instructor led training curriculum and demonstrated application to actual projects
- Recorded sessions can be viewed at your convenience
- Interactive training tools and techniques
- Attain business results-reduce product cost, cut lead times, improve quality, reduce inventory levels
- Increased profits
- Improved factory output
- Reduced waste, errors, and cost of operation
- More streamlined and efficient operations
- Free up working capital and capacity to handle higher sales volume
All sessions will be conducted via Zoom. Sign up for one session or all of them! Participants will receive logins and links after registration.
Summit Safety & Efficiency Solutions is a premier, Long Island based Safety, Quality & Industrial Engineering consulting and training company dedicated to assisting manufacturers, including printers, to thrive in our high cost and fast-moving economy With a team of top professionals, Summit focuses on providing bottom line results for manufacturers interested in reducing workers compensation insurance costs, minimizing cost of Quality, improving productivity, speeding deliveries and freeing up working capital. In a recent project at a specialty healthcare label printer, our team reduced processing time 47% using lean manufacturing techniques!