With Printing Industries Alliance in your pocket, you have all the resources you need!
Printing Industries Alliance conducted a study to determine what the exact “Return on Investment” (ROI) potential was for members utilizing one or more of the organization’s group buying programs. What we found was that members collectively achieved an amazing 759% return on their membership investment over a 12 month time period. Savings were achieved through participation in a broad assortment of services available through Printing Industries Alliance and our national affiliate, Printing Industries of America.
Services being tracked for compilation into this study include:
|PIA Member service||Dollars Saved|
|NYS Workers’ Compensation||$1,838,974|
|Legal/Employment Law Consulting||$250,000|
|Credit Card Processing||$25,435|
|National PIA Programs & Services||$17,550|
|Experian Credit Reports||$788|
|Commercial Collection Fees||$1,202|
Membership ROI Resources
Employee Benefits and Business Insurance
Tim Freeman, (716) 691-3211
Environmental, Health & Safety Services
Human Resource Management
Tim Freeman, (716) 691-3211
Savvy business owners weigh every decision they make to ensure a positive ROI is achievable. With Printing Industries Alliance you can get the industry information and business support you need AND put money in your pocket.
The most profitable printers in the United States return approximately 20% on their asset investment on a yearly basis, according to the PIA Ratio Studies. Contrast that with the average PIA member who realized an ROI of 546% and had a net real dollar savings of $7,952, up and above their membership investment. These figures illustrate the value available to companies who become Printing Industries Alliance members AND utilize our programs. Collectively, members saved over $2.3 million during the study period.
Here is how you can ramp up your Membership ROI with Printing Industries Alliance:
Employee Benefits and Business Insurance:
- New York State Workers’ Compensation Insurance -30-40% Savings
- Health Insurance and Employee Benefits -10-20% Savings
- 401(k) Administration- Save Thousands on Administrative Costs
- Business Insurance- Save Thousands on Property and Casualty coverage
Environmental, Health & Safety Services:
- OSHA Training – no cost!
- ITU AbsorbTech Printer Towel Program – higher quality products, superior service and an annual rebate
- FSC Certification – $1,695 annual fee (for companies with printing sales than $5 million)
- Northern Safety & Industrial – 10% discount on a wide range of safety products
Human Resource Management:
- Legal/Employment Law Services – no cost phone consultations and members-only rates on legal services
- Card Connect Credit Card Processing – save up to 40% on card processing fees
- Transportation Management and Logistics Program – 10-15% Savings on shipping
- Cyber Security/IT Services – Save 15% on Managed Services, Network Security, and Consulting
- HIPAA, SOC2, and SSAE 16 Audits – 20% savings
- Constellation Energy Services – Save Thousands on Electricity and Gas
- FedEx Express & Ground – 20-50% Savings
- Commercial Collection Fees – 10% Discount on contingency fees
- Experian Credit Reports – 40% discount
- Printing Industries of America Programs and Services – Member Rates on Training, Publications, Conferences, and more.
If you are interested in learning more about how Printing Industries Alliance can help your firm trim expenses and grow the bottom line, complete the following and submit to us. We will follow up with you shortly with more information. Contact the staff members listed at right for immediate service.