Upcoming Printing Industries Alliance Events
- 19th Annual Employment Law & Human Resources Solutions Conference
- 10/14/2021 - 10/15/2021 : 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
While other conferences on employment and HR issues bombard you with confusing legal principles with little or no practical advice, this conference is focused on providing you with understandable, realistic and useful information from some of the best and most knowledgeable speakers out there.
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series - Session 1- Lean 101
- 10/21/2021 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Key Management, staff and operations will be trained in the basics of Lean across the entire enterprise. Participants will learn the terns and techniques of Lean and have a common language to use, going forward.
- Kodak Launches Rebate Program - Webinar
- 10/26/2021 : 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Kodak is announcing an exclusive rebate program in partnership with the regional print affiliates. The program will provide members with cost savings when purchasing a variety of Kodak printing solutions.
- Is Inkjet Revolutionary or Evolutionary? Webinar
- 11/03/2021 : 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
This session will look at how inkjet is positioned in different aspects of the printing and mailing industry, how it is causing business models to evolve, and where technology is being revolutionized.
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series- Virtual Training for You and Your Team: Session 2 - 5S-Workplace Organization
- 11/04/2021 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
5S stands for Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain! Keeping a work space organized and clean is essential to removing waste and maximizing efficiency.
- Project Peacock Point of Purchase
- 11/11/2021 : 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Project Peacock Point of Purchase will provide you with the tools you need to combine your creative innovation with print’s possibilities to help retail, restaurants, and commercial businesses WOW their customers and boost bottom lines.
- The Economy: What Does 2022 Look Like? PIA Members Only Webinar
- 11/16/2021 : 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Jim Dolmas, an economic policy advisor and senior economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will present “The Economy: What Does 2022 Look Like?”
- 68th Annual Franklin Event
- 11/17/2021 : 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a celebration of the print industry, supporting the Print Drives America Foundation.
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series - Virtual Training for You and Your Team: Session 3 - Value Stream Mapping
- 11/18/2021 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Analyze the flow of material and information of a process through the company, determine where the greatest opportunities are and create an implementation plan with measurable impact.
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series - Virtual Training for You and Your Team: Session 4 - Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 12/02/2021 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
What are you measuring? What results do you want? How are you measuring and reporting? Are you measuring the right KPIs?
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series - Virtual Training for You and Your Team: Session 5 - Kaizen
- 12/16/2021 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Who, what, why and how of preparing for and executing a rapid improvement project to get quick results.
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series - Virtual Training for You and Your Team: Session 6 - Setup Reduction
- 01/06/2022 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
As customers reduce run sizes and introduce variation, the production process needs to become more flexible and responsive to customer requirements, making for more changeovers and setups and increasing expense. This makes it imperative that the time required for changeover be reduced or eliminated to the extent possible. Learn how to conduct a quick changeover/setup reduction event with your team.
- Lean Manufacturing Training Series -Session 7: Sustaining Your Improvements (Standard Work/Visual Forty)
- 01/20/2022 : 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Work with your team to determine best practices for each process, document them, and train to that standard, which eliminates variance adn sets expectations. Use visual cues to communicate expectations and objectives.