Printing industries alliance announces "On-demand" osha training webinars - free to members
Most OSHA standards require employee training and that is often a big part of the compliance problem. The material is generally very technical, it is difficult to shut down production to train employees and hiring a consultant to do the training is expensive.
That’s where Printing Industries Alliance can help! We are pleased to announce PIA Safety Training Webinars are now available “on demand” on the PIA website, and are free to Printing Industries Alliance members. For many years, PIA has offered free safety training to members, both on-site and via webinar. The “on-demand” webinars make getting your company’s training completed even easier than before.
Why is it a good idea to participate in PIA’s free “On-Demand” Safety Webinars?
- Satisfies OSHA mandated employee safety training
- Can help your employees work safer
- Can reduce your exposure to Workers’ Compensation losses
- Helps keep you out of trouble with OSHA, NYS DEC and other regulatory agencies
All webinar presentations include training program summaries, handouts, sign in sheets for documentation and much more.
Now you can train on your schedule. Have a new employee who needs training? We’ve got you covered! Too busy to do training today? Access it later! No room for a group training session? Do it individually! All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
REMEMBER: All employees exposed to a workplace hazard are required to participate in a safety training program that addresses the hazard.
It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law!
pia recorded safety training webinars
- Lockout/Tagout (English and Spanish versions)
- Hazard Communication (English and Spanish versions)
- Emergency Action Plan/Fire Protection (English and Spanish versions)
- Lift Truck (Powered Industrial Truck) Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Pallet Jack Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Walking Working Surfaces
- OSHA Inspector: What are they thinking?
- OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping
- Hearing Conservation
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Machine Guarding
- Back Injury Protection
- Introduction to OSHA Webinar
- Safety & Health Programs: They Make Good (Business) Sense!
- Workplace Violence & Active Shooter Preparedness
Printing Industries Alliance – Your source for OSHA “On-Demand” Webinar Training.