Printing Industries Alliance Announces “On-Demand” OSHA Training Webinars – Free to Members
Most OSHA standards require employee training and that is often a big part of the compliance problem. The material is generally very technical, it is difficult to shut down production to train employees and hiring a consultant to do the training is expensive.
That’s where Printing Industries Alliance can help! We are pleased to announce PIA Safety Training Webinars are now available “on demand” on the PIA website, and are free to Printing Industries Alliance members. For many years, PIA has offered free safety training to members, both on-site and via webinar. The “on-demand” webinars make getting your company’s training completed even easier than before.
Why is it a good idea to participate in PIA’s free “On-Demand” Safety Webinars?
- Satisfies OSHA mandated employee safety training
- Can help your employees work safer
- Can reduce your exposure to Workers’ Compensation losses
- Helps keep you out of trouble with OSHA, NYS DEC and other regulatory agencies
All webinar presentations include training program summaries, handouts, sign in sheets for documentation and much more.
Now you can train on your schedule. Have a new employee who needs training? We’ve got you covered! Too busy to do training today? Access it later! No room for a group training session? Do it individually! All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
REMEMBER: All employees exposed to a workplace hazard are required to participate in a safety training program that addresses the hazard. It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law!
PIA Recorded Safety Training Webinars
Accessed in Member Resource Center
- Lockout/Tagout (English and Spanish versions)
- Hazard Communication (English and Spanish versions)
- Emergency Action Plan/Fire Protection (English and Spanish versions)
- Lift Truck (Powered Industrial Truck) Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Pallet Jack Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Walking Working Surfaces
- Electrical Safety Awareness (coming soon)
- Hearing Conservation (coming soon)
- Back Injury Prevention (coming soon)
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Safety & Health Programs – They Make Good Business Sense!
- OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping (posting and online reporting for 2018 data are due soon)
- The OSHA Inspector – What Are They Thinking?
- Introduction to OSHA Webinar (coming soon)
- Machine Guarding (coming soon)
How to Access the Online Safety Webinars
Printing Industries Alliance members access the webinars through the Member Resource Center section of the website.
Log in to the members only Member Resources Center (yellow button at the top of the home page)
Members login with their email address and the password print123
Click on Access Webinars in the Safety Webinars box
All of the available webinars are listed on the next page. Click “View” to proceed to the desired webinar.
The webinar registration page includes any pertinent documentation and handouts needed for each webinar, so you can download and distribute before beginning the training.
All webinars include basic training components necessary to be in compliance. In most instances, companies will need to add training information about specific hazards and policies for your operation. PIA provides specific instructions on what else you need to do.
Trouble logging in or questions on using the online webinars? Contact PIA at (716) 691-3211 or email info@PIAlliance.org.