Printing Industries Alliance members enjoy deep discounts on products and services necessary to doing business. Using even one or two of these services can often save more than the cost of dues. Make sure you are taking advantage of these programs. Questions? Contact PIA at (800) 777-4742 or email info@PIAlliance.org.
Employee Benefits and Business Insurance:
- NYS Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Over 100 PIA members participate and enjoy upfront premium discounts and cash dividends based on group experience. Click here to find out more.
- PIA Risk Solutions: PIA and Gilroy, Kernan and Gilroy (GKG) have partnered to offer members leading-edge Risk Management and Employee Benefits Solutions. Click here to find out more.
- Employee Benefits Connection: PIA has partnered with Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy, Voya and Morningstar to offer a Printers 401(k) program that may save you money! Click here for more information.
Environmental, Health and Safety Services:
- Safety Training: PIA members have access to free OSHA training webinars such as Hazard Communication, Lockout/Tagout, Lift truck training and more. Some Spanish language webinars are also offered. We are available for consultation on safety issues; contact PIA with your questions. Click here to find out more.
- ITU AbsorbTech: PIA partner ITU AbsorbTech will work with you to review your towel, uniform, floor mat and first aid needs. They provide solvent recovery reporting and EPA Wipes Rule compliant drums to transport and store the printer towels, making it easy for you to be in compliance. Click here to find out more.
- FSC® Certification: Cut your annual cost for FSC® certification to $1,695 (for companies with printing sales less than $5 million) through the Regional Affiliate Certificate Group (SFI® Certification now available at no extra charge). Click here to find out more.
Human Resource Management:
- Legal/Employment Law Consulting: Get immediate access to legal counsel for crisis management, policy development, union avoidance and training programs. All services provided by PIA Association Counsel Ferrara Fiorenza PC are practical, industry-specific solutions to your HR problems. Click here to find out more.
- Credit Card Processing: PIA has negotiated extremely competitive pricing for members through BASYS Processing. Your processing fees can be reduced by 10 – 40%. Click here to find out more.
- Packsize: On Demand packaging solution that puts you in charge of creating the perfectly sized box for every product, every time. Click here to find out more.
- FedEx: Save up to 26% (and up to 70% on select FedEx freight shipments) with the FedEx Advantage discount program. Click here for more information.
- Experian Credit Reports: Save 40% on Experian’s Profile Plus and Credit Score reports. Make the reports part of your own credit approval procedure. Contact PIA at info@PIAlliance.org for enrollment information.
- Commercial Collection Fees: PIA’s partner, Printing Industries Credit Bureau (PICB), can assist you with training in credit granting procedures, assistance and tools for risk analysis, and/or professional debt collection of your delinquent accounts. Click here to find out more.
- Data Security: PIA’s partnership with KirkpatrickPrice saves members 20% on a wide array of data services and compliance assessments. Contact Tim Freeman at email@example.com.
- UPS and UPS Freight: Once enrolled in the PIA/UPS Savings Program, PIA members can save on UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air, and UPS Freight services. Click here to find out more.
- Energy: Constellation, the endorsed electricity supplier to the Printing Industries Alliance, makes it easy to execute a customized strategy that fits your unique business needs. Click here to learn more.
- National PUA Programs & Services: PIA members receive complimentary membership in Printing United Alliance: receive the member rate on publications, conferences, buying power programs, and access to free services such as the Technical Hotline, white papers and other resources. Contact PIA at info@PIAlliance.org if you need login assistance.
Contact Kim Tuzzo at ktuzzo@PIAlliance.org or (800) 777-4742 for assistance.
Printing Industries Alliance – Providing Member Discounts That Matter
for the Graphic Communications Industry