Website Mercury Print Productions
Mercury Print Productions is looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
- Summary: The Account Manager is the primary customer contact and internal source of information for jobs in progress. All employees are expected to comply with company policies including safety, attendance, and quality control.
- General Duties:
- Customer Service: Assists the customer by providing job status reports, proofs, schedules, tracking information, etc. Problem solves file issues, due dates and manufacturing limitations. Informs the customers of any changes to job status, delivery dates, etc. Communicates the customers needs and expectations internally.
- Production: Provides accurate and detailed job requirements. Works with production to schedule jobs. Performs general planning activities.
- File Preparation: Assists with file preparation, job setup and reprint retrieval, and uses the Prinergy system following best practices.
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Location: Rochester Tech Park, 2332 Innovation Way, Bldg 4, Rochester, NY 14624
- Pay: Starting at $18+ per hour based on experience
What we are looking for:
- All employees must be reliable, willing to learn, highly motivated, eligible to work in the US and have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to facilitate communication between all parties involved with jobs in progress.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, conscientious with a professional telephone and electronic communication technique.
- Must have a clear understanding of a PDF workflow, basic understanding of MAC & PC operating systems, and applications pertaining to file preparation and desktop management.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, as well as the drive to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Preferred: Minimum 2 years of print industry customer service experience, exposure and introductory knowledge of common graphic art printing applications.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit and work on a computer for long periods of time and have the ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone and on the computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working for Mercury:
- What we are about: Mercury is a local family owned business that has been operating in Rochester since 1968. In an age where companies tend to see employees as only numbers, we reject that trend and see our team as part of the family.
- While we are a printing company, we are so much more and pride ourselves on pushing innovation in printing and digital media. We pride ourselves on being a highly stable privately-owned company that offers state of the art equipment and technology in a hard working fast paced and safe environment.
- Check out our website (https://mercuryprint.com/) and social media to learn even more!
- What we offer: We are constantly evaluating what our employees need from us and adjusting to meet these needs.
- Competitive Pay: We offer competitive pay for the industry and the area as well as evaluations that may result in increases based on your performance and attendance so you are in full control!
- Full-Time Benefits Package: We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, time off starting at 80 hours that grows with your years of service, paid holidays, retirement savings with our 401(k) plan, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Longevity & Growth: We value every team member and have members celebrating 10, 20 and 40 year anniversaries. It isn’t unusual for our people to work their way up from production floor to leadership.
- Fun Atmosphere: We want our employees to enjoy coming to work each day and strive to coordinate fun events like our annual holiday party, donut day, ice cream social, and more!
Don’t Wait… Click Apply Now!
Mercury Print Productions is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit mercuryprint.applicantstack.com.