You can’t operate a profitable printing business without a productive and motivated workforce. A key component to this cornerstone is an effective Human Resource management program.
Printing Industries Alliance members know they have access to PIA’s professional Human Resource Management Service to support their ongoing needs in this area. Services are provided by PIA staff, our Association Counsel at Ferrara Fiorenza PC and Printing Industries of America’s HR Department.
That’s why Printing Industries Alliance offers a comprehensive Human Resource Management Service as a core service to support our member’s ongoing HR needs. Features include:
- No cost phone consultation with PIA labor attorneys
- Employment Law “Help Desk”
- PIA “members only” rates for legal services
- Handbook and policy development
- Union avoidance
- Collective bargaining and labor relations support
- Annual Human Resources Conference
- Wage, Benefit and Holiday Surveys
- Crisis Management
- New York State Mandatory Harassment Prevention Training Module: Click here to read our blog post that offers guidance on compliance with this new law. The blog also contains information on a web-based video training module that meets the new requirements.
Printing Industries Alliance – providing professional Human Resource Management support for the Graphic Communications Industry