PIA & thINK: Investing in Inkjet: How? Why? and When?
January 19, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Printing Industries Alliance has teamed with think to bring PIA members educational inkjet webinars.
Production inkjet technology has continued to mature in recent years, resulting in tremendous growth and broader appeal to more markets. It is time to stop sitting on the sidelines — there is no denying that color and monochrome production inkjet printing is rapidly displacing toner-based digital printing and significantly chipping away at conventional output. As the output quality of production inkjet devices continues to improve, print service providers (PSPs) weighing their next printing press investment need to take a good, hard look at their business and their current and potential customers’ applications requirements.
In this panel discussion, your peers will share:
- Why they invested in inkjet
- How inkjet made an impact on their business
- New application opportunity driven by inkjet
- Key considerations in making the investment decision
- How inkjet will continue to support future growth and profitability
Cost: Free to PIA Members | $95 Non-Members
Click Here to Register
- Barb Pellow, Managing Director, Pellow & Partners
- Ron Goglia, Assistant Vice President, Cigna
- Adam LeFebvre, President, Specialty Print Communications
- Pete Studer, President, Impact