PIA of Long Island presents: Making Print Valuable and Relevant
June 6, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton
333 South Service Road
Plainview, NY 11803
Be it advertising, publications, packaging or whatever…most of us understand the value and relevance of the product we produce. Unfortunately, often times the general public, and most importantly, our customers don’t!
Join us on Thursday June 6th at the Four Points by Sheraton for “Making Print Valuable and Relevant” – a presentation focusing on:
- How and Why to Make Print Valuable
- Key Triggers to Making Print Relevant
- Increasing Value (and Profitability) of CMYK
- Print That Performs and How Do We Get There?
- The New Print Industry – How Do We Get There?
- Functional Print – Printed Electronics
- Intelligent Inks or Smart Inks – How Close Are We?
Register below or use our registration form and plan to join us on June 6th!