PIA and GAA Discuss the Printing United Alliance Withdrawal and Increased Member ROI for PIA and GAA Members- Webinar
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Graphic Arts Association and Printing Industries Alliance recently announced their withdrawal from Printing United Alliance as their national affiliate and the establishment of a new relationship between the two organizations that will increase the ROI for their membership.
The new relationship between the organizations will provide a variety of positive changes to service offerings including:
- GAA members will have access to the PIA Human Resources Solutions program
- PIA members will be able to utilize GAA staff to deal with Environmental, Health, and Safety concerns
- GAA’s Neographics printing contest, one of the oldest and most prestigious in the industry, will be expanded across the organizations combined footprint of Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware.
- Members will have access to the programs and services of both associations, at member pricing.
- GAA members will have access to the PIA Legislative Action Center, allowing them to communicate quickly and directly with state and federal legislators on issues of importance to their companies.
- All expense reducing Group Buying programs will be made available to members of both associations.
What does this mean for your company? How do I access the new services that will be available for members? These are a few of the questions we have received and you may have more. Here is your opportunity to ask them.
Join PIA President Tim Freeman and GAA President Melissa Jones for a brief overview of these subjects, a review of all the services available to members of both organizations and plenty of Q&A.
There is no charge to participate.
Please complete both the Attendee Form and the Cardholder Form in order to successfully register for this event.
Bookings are closed for this event.