Lean Manufacturing Training Series -Session 7: Sustaining Your Improvements (Standard Work/Visual Forty)
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Session 7 – Sustaining Your Improvements (Standard Work/Visual Forty)
Work with your team to determine best practices for each process, document them, and train to that standard, which eliminates variance adn sets expectations. Use visual cues to communicate expectations and objectives.
- Customized virtual, instructor led training curriculum and demonstrated application to actual projects
- Recorded sessions can be viewed at your convenience
- Interactive training tools and techniques
- Attain business results-reduce product cost, cut lead times, improve quality, reduce inventory levels
- Increased profits
- Improved factory output
- Reduced waste, errors, and cost of operation
- More streamlined and efficient operations
- Free up working capital and capacity to handle higher sales volume
All sessions will be conducted via Zoom. Sign up for one session or all of them! Participants will receive logins and links after registration.
Summit Safety & Efficiency Solutions is a premier, Long Island based Safety, Quality & Industrial Engineering consulting and training company dedicated to assisting manufacturers, including printers, to thrive in our high cost and fast-moving economy With a team of top professionals, Summit focuses on providing bottom line results for manufacturers interested in reducing workers compensation insurance costs, minimizing cost of Quality, improving productivity, speeding deliveries and freeing up working capital. In a recent project at a specialty healthcare label printer, our team reduced processing time 47% using lean manufacturing techniques!