20th Annual PIA HR Conference
05/05/2022 - 05/06/2022
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Turning Stone Resort Casino
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
One week to go till the 20th Annual PIA Human Resources Conference, scheduled for May 5 & 6, 2022 at Turning Stone Resort Casino. This conference is co-sponsored by Printing Industries Alliance and Graphics Arts Association, along with Ferrara Fiorenza PC and Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy. Plan to attend this one and a half day conference, focusing on the critical issues facing employers of all types. Download event flyer for details on conference speakers.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Why You Must Do Leadership and Diversity Training Now!
- Critical Legal Updates
- Performance Management: Linking Strategy with Results
- Staying Ahead of the Benefits Curve
- Employee Absences – Decision-Making Tree
- The Agency Perspective – An inside look, from the NYS Division of Human Rights, at the rapidly changing harassment prevention landscape and current approach to remedying discriminatory conduct
- HR Analytics – Surveying your employees
- Speaker Panel Q & A – Bring your stickiest, trickiest and toughest HR and benefit questions to our panel of experts
Register online below. Questions: Contact Kim Tuzzo at (716) 691-3211 or email@example.com.
To make a room reservation, call Turning Stone at (800) 771-7711 and ask for the Printing Industries Alliance room block ($169.00 per night, block expires April 4, 2022.)
What attendees said about the 2021 Conference:
“Everything about the two days exceeded my expectations.”
“The facility is fantastic. All of the speakers hit on issues that are relevant to me and my career.”
“Top notch presenters, top notch info!
“As always, everything was great – the casino, presentations and presenters. Thank you for doing this every year. I’m glad to be back!”
Conference organizers are closely monitoring the Covid situation and will abide by federal and local guidelines at the time of the conference.
Members of PIA and GAA and clients of Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy and Ferrara Fiorenza PC receive a discount of $100 off the conference registration fee. Register online below or use registration form. Questions? Contact Kim Tuzzo at (716) 691-3211 or ktuzzo@PIAlliance.org.
Please complete both the Attendee Form and the Cardholder Form in order to successfully register for this event.
Bookings are closed for this event.