19th Annual Employment Law & Human Resources Solutions Conference
10/14/2021 - 10/15/2021
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Turning Stone Resort Casino
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
It’s back and better than ever!
Registration is now open for the 19th Annual Employment and Human Resources Law Solutions Conference. The program will be held October 14 & 15, 2021 at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino in Verona, NY.
Co-sponsored by the Printing Industries Alliance, Printing Industries of New England, Ferrara Fiorenza Law Firm, Graphic Arts Association and Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, this year’s conference will focus on the critical issues impacting employers of all types.
- Essential Legal Updates – Understanding and Managing through the Biden agenda:
– Wage and Hour Law enforcement
– OSHA Enforcement trends
– Next Generation Discrimination law compliance
- Legalized Marijuana – Policy Drafting and Enforcement
- What every employer needs to know about the National Labor Relations Board
- Noncompete and Employment Contract Essentials
- Your workplace in a Post-Covid World
– Finding and keeping the best employees in today’s challenging job market
- Understanding and Managing Workplace Accommodations
– You received a doctor’s note: now what?
– The importance and hidden liability of job descriptions: essential drafting tips
– The interactive process – your key to compliance
- Open Panel Q & A
– Bring your agenda to the conference
What previous years’ conference attendees have said:
- “Love this conference! I look forward to it every year.”
- “Top notch! My first time. You guys are awesome at what you do.”
- “All expectations met. Any questions I had were answered before I had to ask. Very pertinent topics.”
- “I’ve attended this program multiple times. I feel it gets better every year.”
Nicholas J. Fiorenza, Ferrara Fiorenza PC
Michael L. Dodd, Ferrara Fiorenza PC
Katherine E. Gavett, Ferrara Fiorenza PC
Larry Gilroy, Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
Kelly Mallozzi, Sales and Marketing Coach and Consultant, SuccessInPrint
Joseph P. Truncale, Ph.D., CAE, Founder and Principal of Alexander Joseph & Associates
Register online below. Contact Kim Tuzzo at (716) 691-3211 or email@example.com with any questions.
Overnight rooms in the tower hotel are available with the “Printing Industries Alliance” room block at the rate of $169.00 per night (cut-off date is September 27th). Reservations after that date are based on availability. For reservations, call Turning Stone at (800) 771-7711. Proof of vaccination is not required to enter any of the buildings at Turning Stone. Unvaccinated guests are requested to wear a mask.
We are monitoring public health communications regarding COVID-19 and at this time plan to hold this conference in person. Should conditions change necessitating that the conference be held virtually, registrants will be notified, and an appropriate partial refund will be returned.