Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) regulations are complex and ever changing. Failure to stay in compliance with OSHA, EPA or state regulatory agency requirements is costly, time consuming and embarrassing.
That’s why Printing Industries Alliance offers a comprehensive EHS Management Service as a core service to support our members’ compliance requirements.
- OSHA/Environmental Compliance “walk through” inspections
- Free OSHA training for PIA members
- “On Demand” Safety Webinars
- Permitting Assistance
- EHS seminars and meetings
- Model Policies and Procedures
- Discount FSC Certification
- EHS Listserve
- Compliance Bulletins
- Safety Supplies
- Printer Towels & Absorbents
Free OSHA Safety Training for PIA Members
Take care of mandatory and other training that will help you lower accident rates and workers’ compensation rates, reduce lost time due to injuries and stay in compliance. Training is available “on demand” via webinar or on-site.
- Lockout/Tagout (English and Spanish versions)
- Hazard Communication (English and Spanish versions)
- Emergency Action Plan/ Fire Protection (English and Spanish versions)
- Lift Truck (Powered Industrial Truck) Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Pallet Jack Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Walking Working Surfaces
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hearing Conservation
- Back Injury Protection
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Safety & Health Programs – They Make Good (Business) Sense!
- OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping
- The OSHA Inspector: What Are They Thinking?
Training can be arranged on-site at your convenience; click here to find out more.