Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) regulations are complex and ever changing. Failure to stay in compliance with OSHA, EPA or state regulatory agency requirements is costly, time consuming and embarrassing.
That’s why Printing Industries Alliance offers a comprehensive EHS Management Service as a core service to support our members’ compliance requirements.
- Covid19 Resources
- OSHA/Environmental Compliance “walk through” inspections
- “On Demand” Safety Webinars
- Permitting Assistance
- EHS seminars and meetings
- Model Policies and Procedures
- Discount FSC Certification
- EHS Listserve
- Compliance Bulletins
- Safety Supplies
- Printer Towels & Absorbents
Free OSHA Safety Training for PIA Members
Take care of mandatory and other training that will help you lower accident rates and workers’ compensation rates, reduce lost time due to injuries and stay in compliance. Training is available “on demand” via webinar or on-site.
- Lockout/Tagout (English and Spanish versions)
- Hazard Communication (English and Spanish versions)
- Emergency Action Plan/ Fire Protection (English and Spanish versions)
- Lift Truck (Powered Industrial Truck) Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Pallet Jack Safety (English and Spanish versions)
- Walking Working Surfaces
- OSHA Inspector: What are they thinking?
- OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping
- Hearing Conservation
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Machine Guarding
- Back Injury Protection
- Introduction to OSHA
- Safety & Health Programs: They Make Good (Business) Sense!
- Workplace Violence & Active Shooter Preparedness