Thanks to Seth Diamond, Senior Vice President at DG3 in New Jersey, for sharing the below information with us for dissemination to the industry. This is important information for all on best practices to safeguard employees from COVID-19 and a heads up that government agencies at all levels throughout New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania are serious about compliance with governmental requirements.
Congratulations to Steven Babat, CEO/President at DG3, and the DG3 team for the steps you are taking to safeguard your workforce!
LinkedIn Post from DG3/Seth Diamond
We’re very proud of our flagship facility operations team during this trying time. We had an unannounced visit from the Department of Health, Police Department and Prosecutor’s Office to review our COVID-19 practices within our operations. They left saying DG3 has the “best practices they have seen at any company”. Great job DG3 team!
Here are the steps we are taking to insure the safety of our employees:
1) Mandatory facemasks
2) Mandatory gloves
3) All non-manufacturing employees working from home
4) Company paid additional 14 days of sick time to encourage employees not to come to work if they feel ill
5) Temperature check for every employee upon entry
6) Hand sanitizer station for every employee upon entry
7) Splitting of shifts to create 2 separate workforces that never share the same time in the building
8) Mandatory workstation sanitizing 2 times per shift indicated by PA announcement
9) Entire facility disinfectant fogging every two weeks
10) Full workplace disinfection prior to each shift changeover
11) Hospital and military grade disinfectants used for all sanitizing
Thanks, DG3, for sharing!
Tim Freeman, President
Printing Industries Alliance
Office: (716) 691-3211
Cell: (716) 983-3826