Just For Production Professionals
Getting the most from your Printing Industries Alliance Membership
The “rubber hits the road” here. The success of your company depends on the minute-by-minute success of your production department from prepress through press and finishing and out the door, in shipping and/or mailing. How it gets done requires good people, quality work and the right equipment.
Printing Industries Alliance and Printing Industries of America are here to support each step of your manufacturing process service:
- Quality control devices including press test forms, color bars, process control targets and much more.
- Technical Assistance Hotline – Let PIA Experts help you solve your production problems – fast
- Lab services to troubleshoot production problems
- Consulting services in production operations, digital printing, technical assessments, G7 certification and Lean Manufacturing
- Digital Print Council provides management information, technical resource research and training
- Local and national employee training via seminars, webinars, conferences, and workshops
- Discounts on Adobe software, Apple products, Xerox digital press equipment
- Information on print production automation, JDF etc.
- Information research, and services focusing on print production automation, JDF, Management Information Systems, ISO, and Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
Don’t forget to contact Printing Industries Alliance for support for every critical area of your manufacturing process.