Just For Human Resources Professionals
Getting The Most From Your Printing Industries Alliance Membership
Whether you are a full time Human Resource manager or “wearing multiple hats”, Printing Industries Alliance can help.
Things change quickly in the Human Resource arena and missing a change usually means big problems and big expense.
Human Resource support is a key Association benefit and a major reason why many firms join.
Here is how we can help:
- Discuss compliance or legal matters with the PIA labor attorney – no charge
- Save thousands on legal fees if representation is needed – or avoid the problem altogether because you made the free phone call.
- Know what actions to take – and not take – at the first signs of union activity.
- Find new employees through the Association Jobline.
- Network with other Human Resource professionals on our HR Listserve
- Get a new employee handbook, administrative protocols and template polices in the PIA “HR Documents and Forms” publication – provided free to members
- Download job descriptions and performance appraisal forms.
- Have your handbook reviewed for compliance with state and federal law.
- Learn about the latest HR issues and network with fellow Human Resource professionals at the annual Printing Industries Alliance Human Resource Conference.
- Get staff support on any Human Resource issue from PIA staff Human Resource professional
- Save money on 401(k) plan administration.
Bookmark this page and check back often – there is always something new in Human Resources.